The Local Organizing Committee for the Joint Asian Qualifiers announced that matches will be held with a crowd attendance of 30%, as the Qatar Football Association is preparing to host the fifth group matches in the joint Asian qualifiers for the Asian Cup 2023 in China and the Qatar World Cup 2022, with the participation of the teams (Qatar, Oman, India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh), which will all be held in Doha from June 3-15, 2021, and will be hosted by Jassim bin Hamad Stadium at Al Sadd Sports Club.
Tickets will be available to fans three days before the start of the matches, beginning Tuesday, 1 June, at a flat ticket price of 20 Qatari Rials. They will be sold through the Qatar Football Association website: tickets.qfa.qa
Allowing public attendance by 30% comes in line with the instructions of the Ministry of Public Health in accordance with the plan to gradually lift the restrictions that were recently imposed in the country in several stages to limit the spread of the Corona Virus (Covid-19), especially with regard to local and international sporting events in which mass attendance is allowed in certain percentages in open spaces, provided that vaccination is obtained.
The health protocols will be applied in order to preserve the health and safety of all participants in the qualifiers from teams, organizers and the media alike, especially after the great success witnessed in the application of the health protocols in previous experiences such as the Asian Champions League, the Emir Cup, and the Club World Cup in its last two editions, in addition to the African Super Cup 2020 which was recently held.
The health protocols also include the provision of all full medical services to the participants, whether in their accommodation, training venues or stadiums. Field services and ambulance services will be provided around the clock, and precautionary measures include all activities and categories, whether outside or inside the stadium. The Ministry of Public Health has imposed, in coordination with the Committee of the local organization, a package of conditions and measures that must be adhered to by everyone to preserve their health and safety, as follows:
* Thirty percent (30%) of the audience, aged 12 years and over, who received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, as well as those who recovered from infection with the emerging coronavirus during the nine months preceding the match, are allowed to attend when activating the first phase of the plan to gradually lift restrictions and the decision where the same was indicated.
* Organizers and attendees are committed to all precautionary and preventive measures stipulated by the Ministry of Public Health and the related protocols for the return of activities, events and exhibitions.
* Drinks or food are not allowed to be served or brought into the stands by the public.
* Fans are not allowed to gather anywhere inside or outside the stadium, especially at the entrances.
* Fans are not allowed to enter if the name of the buyer on his ticket does not match the personal card data and the precautionary application.
* Full adherence to the rules of social distancing and wearing a mask all the time.